- Building and adding features to Django application.
- Debug production issues/bugs and fix them appropriately.
- Create and maintain unit tests and other automated test scripts.
- Understand the existing source code and customize it as per the requirements.
- Work in partnership with the other teams (business, marketing, front-end, mobile and graphics design)
- Guiding and supervising junior developers in the team and performing code reviews.
- Work with AWS APIs (S3, Cloudfront, SES, SNS etc)
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in the tech industry.
- Experience of working with a start-up would be preferable.
- Experience in Python and Django framework.
- Proficient in developing REST APIs using Django framework.
- Writing high quality code with attention to technical details.
- Understanding server and client-side security requirements.
- Possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Experience with caching architectures with Redis, Memcached.
- Experience in end to end cloud-based product development life-cycle.
- Experience working with RDBMS (Postgres or MySQL).
- Experience with Git and or equivalent code management / version control best practices.
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built software products
- In-depth understanding of software product architecture.