Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position above.
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
- The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- As a member of the Program Management Team, supports the State Program Advisor in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all project activities in the assigned States and Sub Recipients (SRs), also contributes to the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to GF requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation.
- B.Sc/BA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 - 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MBBS degree or MS/MA/MPH or its equivalent with 5 - 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.