- Raise and initialize all local procurement activities according to company policies.
- Processing of purchase orders and customer invoices.
- Manage local supplier's cost quality and delivery performance.
- Responsible for supplier communication and resolving transaction issues.
- Monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with all contractual terms and conditions.
- Initiates and processes requests for quotation making selection from the company’s vendor list.
- Negotiating favorable contractual terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Conducts market research and cost analysis for products and suppliers, as well as monitor current market prices for all items.
- Responsible for resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- Responsible for supplier selection for selected purchase requests.
- Write monthly reports regarding purchases or as requested.
- Collation of requisition from relevant staff as well as the initiation of appropriate purchase action.
- Keeping records of the requisitions and filing them accordingly.
- Issuance of approved LPOs to vendors.
- Locate, analyze and develop a consolidated supplier database to meet the current and future needs of the company.
- Responsible for inventory management of the company ERP.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure material stock is adequate for training
- Record deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Use software to input, monitor supplies and distribution of materials and tools, and document characteristics of inventory.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with employees and other staff to ensure company goals are met
- Report to management on stock levels, issues, etc.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
Skills and Ability:
- Good team playing skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent record-keeping abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent working knowledge of admin structures, policies & systems.
- Knowledge of supply chain, logistics and inventory management and proven work experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- BSc/BA in business administration, logistics or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years working experience in field, experience in building construction is an added advantage.
- Salary Range: N200,000 – N250,000