Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment, and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
- Implementation of Contractual design philosophy.
- Participate in meetings with the client.
- Supervise jobs of Process Engineers and guide as required.
- Review and ensures that process deliverables are in line with project objectives and good engineering practice.
- Recommend Scope of Work, Timing, Schedule and deliverables for Projects
- In charge of the Project scope of Work Definition/Clarification.
- Review of Vendors/licensors designs and deliverables to ensure that project objectives are met.
- Preparation of Process Flow diagrams, Calculations, Reports, Philosophies, specifications, etc.
- Taking part in and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering subject.
- Relevant working experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 8 years experience in Gas processing facility projects.
- Must be experienced in Turnkey EPCI projects
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision on feed to detail engineering projects.
- A Nigerian or an expatriate who has worked in a similar environment to Nigeria.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.