Requirements to be considered for the position:
- Must have Google Ads certification
- Must have Google Analytics certification
- Must have Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Must have Proven SEO experience
- Understanding B2B & B2C campaign types
- Proven experience with Google Ads accounts management (minimum 3 years & ideally working within the agency environment)
- Must have Proven experience with Facebook Ads accounts management
- Optional: Proven experience with LinkedIn Ads accounts management
- Strong knowledge and experience of Google Analytics and Google conversion tracking methods.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find solutions to any PPC complications.
- Creative and innovative with the ability to produce results (ROI) on campaigns.
- Very good understanding of ecommerce ads, tracking & reporting
- Work with comms specialist to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for targeted keywords.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with all administrative tasks
- A team player with excellent time management skills who is able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Reporting into :Head of Digital
- Full ownership of DFP, paid search, display, and social advertising strategy and execution
- Full ownership of SEO strategy and execution
- Document in marketing playbook and ensure adherence to performance marketing framework
- Plan and execute PPC and SEO marketing tests and communicate learnings
- Manage marketing budgets and ensure accurate monthly spend based on established allocations
- Proactively communicate on recommended budget reallocation based on performance
- Work with Head of Digital and Specialists on digital advertising strategy to support campaigns
- Investigate new performance marketing channels
- Keep track of performance marketing best practices and execute as tests on a monthly basis
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack
- Coordinate on-time delivery of performance marketing tasks via Trello
- Join weekly meeting with Comms, Design and Marketing specialists
- Coordinate with design team on visual assets for ads
- Liaise with IT, product teams & sales on group-wide DFP optimisation
- Liaise with Ops & sales teams on client advertising requirements
- Own Performance Master & DFP Master
- Recommend Performance Marketing & DFP Looker dashboards
- Check all performance marketing reports are correctly filled in
- Analyse and report on impact of performance marketing initiatives on KPIs creating clear action items from insights
- Contribute to marketing roadmap
- Communicate on performance marketing pacing against budget and KPI targets on a weekly basis
- Comms Specialist
- Design Specialist
- Marketing Specialist