Stakeholder Democracy Network is an International non-governmental organization that helps facilitate community development from a rights-based perspective. SDN operates in the Niger Delta where it is trying to help the communities affected by oil exploitation and the challenges of resource curse.
- Ensure that SDN’s projects are assessed and implemented based on robust evidence of what has been achieved, and a sound understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of our programmatic approaches.
This role has three key objectives:
- To support the development of high-quality MEL frameworks and tools for the collection and collation of relevant MEL data.
- To coordinate and deliver MEL data collection activities.
- To collate and analyse MEL data, and support project teams to document progress in the delivery of project outcomes and outputs, to assess the quality of project implementation, and to inform improvements to the delivery of projects.
- N 200,000 - 300,000 (monthly).
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.