At Fortune Careers Limited we are dedicated to offering transformational, innovative and comprehensive human capacity building services. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity above.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Creativity, Research and Public Speaking skills
- 2 years plus experience in Marketing and Promotion
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Will be required to travel often both locally and internationally to promote business
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media developments strategies.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.