MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world - A World Beyond Cash.
- Lead all lines of MasterCard Advisors Business (Consulting Services, Managed Services, Information Services, and Applied Predictive Technologies) for clients across the West Africa Anglo countries (Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Gambia).
- Deliver against sales targets for existing accounts and/or contribute to MasterCard Worldwide deal bids
- Capture senior and mid-level clients’ implicit business needs in addition to articulated requests, and identify most critical aspects of the problem
- Translate objectives into key hypotheses and structure work for large/complex projects or ill-defined problems
- Contribute to formal and informal pitches, from “storyboarding” through face-to-face presentation
- Create succinct, persuasive written materials tailored to the “level” of the audience
- Contribute to project delivery, quickly identifying shortcomings in projects and take remedial action
- Manage complete capture of assignment knowledge and drive to ensure it is available firm-wide (knowledge management).
- Contribute as a thought leader to the development of intellectual capital, point of views, articles, and blogs
- Leverage deep knowledge of all the MasterCard Advisors capabilities and how they fit together to offer new innovative solutions.
All About You
- Undergraduate degree required.
- MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in top management consulting firms and in relevant industry
- Knowledge of payments market, trends and opportunities
- Demonstrated track record of commercial acumen i.e. qualification, prioritization
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, develop, and close a sale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to frame the customer’s opportunity in financial terms (i.e. value quantification)
- Ability to think from the perspective of the customer
- Ability to gain consensus with others and coordinate team of consultants and subject matter experts around goal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.