Nextzon Business Services Limited is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting practice firm. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
- Being a manager at Nextzon gives you the opportunity to serve as a leader for both project teams and clients. You will be expected to generate business opportunities with potential clients and maintain existing relationships, crack clients’ toughest problems and present insights in a compelling way that convince the client to take action. Selected person(s) will get a chance to increase expertise, refine general management skills, drive business decisions and build the firm’s assets.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess verifiable management consulting skills set
- Have a proven ability to cope with pressure and tight schedules
- Be exceptionally creative and innovative
- MBA degree or relevant postgraduate qualifications
- Hold a minimum 2:1 class of degree in Business Related disciplines, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Mathematics
- Have about 7-10 years relevant experience in a recognized management consulting role
- Hands-on experience in project management, financial service and transaction advisory will be an added advantage
- Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
- Our preferred candidate(s) must be willing to undertake a lot of travel as the job may demand.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.