The Ideal Candidate You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
• Ability to identify key players in the target verticals, prioritize real opportunities, build relationship with decision makers for volume, long term business
• Opportunity/lead generation through independent activities not limited to business networking, account profiling, new media, thought leadership & cold call
• Good understanding of Off-grid DC/AC-Coupled & grid connected PV systems
• Excellent communication, customer facing, presentation & reporting skills
• Experience of managing multiple vendor & Subcontractor team of field engineers
• Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy and technology conversations
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales target across target verticals.
• Own high performing Route to market strategies to continually onboard customers.
• Prepare tender, quotes, respond to RFP, negotiate and onboard C&I customers.
• Provide technical and commercial leadership during pre-sales, sales and after sales support for tenders, corporate customers & channel partners.
• Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value added.
• Establish new businesses and increase market share with all-in-one solar solutions.
• Acquire blue chip customers, develop new distributors and channel partners
What qualification and requirements do you need?
• Minimum of Bachelor, Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus
• Minimum 5yrs sales, business & market development experience as Customer Solution or Account Manager with multinational OEM, Software, Telecom or Tech
• Technical sales experience with multinational OEM, rep or distributor