- We seek to hire an experienced Brand and Marketing expert who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals, and strategies drive it
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create a motivating stimulus to get the targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Development of effective product positioning in the market
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Attending meetings with clients and different marketing departments
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone.
- Proven working experience as brand marketing manager or associate brand marketing manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong research, analytical skills, and data-driven thinking
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with CRM software
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- A minimum of a first degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in marketing, mass communication or any related field with at least eight years on a similar role
- Possession of Master’s degree and membership of a professional brand and marketing body will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in a marketing or advertisement agency firm will also be an added advantage.
- Qualified and interested candidates should please attach an updated CV while sending in their applications.