We are an International independent not for profit organization which focuses on institutional building, capacity building, consultancy, researchers, etc. in Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and General Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR], Peace and Conflict Settlements, Institutional and Strategic Development Programmes.
- Use library and Internet resources to discover and confirm information relevant to court cases, hearings, depositions, and legal research.
- Sort and handle collections legal document/files.
- Research on the outcomes of data and trend analysis in Commercial Law with focus on Equipment Leasing/Commercial Hiring in Nigeria.
- Assisting with, assessing and processing reports, cases, etc. on Equipment Leasing/Commercial Hiring in Nigeria and globally.
- Handling of various solicitors' jobs/assignments.
- Providing general administrative and other support to the Chairman.
- LLM [Minimum Merit]
- Minimum 5 years post Call to Bar
- 29 years and above
- Minimum Second Class Upper[University and Law School]
- Excellent administrative and file management skills
- Ability to work closely with diverse group of professionals and different departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft word with a minimum of 250 words in 10 minutes.