Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: Req-1424
- Review, develop and document the organization’s Maintenance philosophies, strategies, and procedures
- Develop and update relevant portions of the asset register, listing all equipment, systems, and subsystems from process documentation
- Perform Asset Hierarchy Categorization with a list of all units of equipment systems, subsystems, and maintainable components
- under each subsystem
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or closely related discipline
- Valid COREN registration and a member of Nigerian Society Engineers (NSE
- Membership of professional association for related discipline (CMRP)
- Relevant working experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with Safety Management Systems In-depth knowledge of Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Control
- Systems (PLC), and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) field electrical instruments in an operating facility.
- Automation, Elec/Elect Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, MS Office, Oil & Gas.