- Ensures and directs HRIS maintenance, updates, training and reporting
- Coordinates with payroll and direct reports to ensure accurate compensation payments, benefit deductions and allowances.
- Communicates with the Financial controller on any payroll, compensation or financial issues.
- Coordinates with HR Director on team member staffing and Strategizes leads and ensures effective team member recruiting and selecting processes
- Oversees and ensures new hire process including location badge, orientation, on-boarding and training
- Ensures and leads effective HR processes and programs throughout the location
- Ensures employment and regulatory compliance
- Coordinates management recruiting and hiring process to include postings, recruiter contacts, resume review, phone and face screening, hiring manager referral and scheduling, assessments and background clearance, hiring, badging, on-boarding and new manager training.
- Leads coordinates and ensures new hire and ongoing training and development programs for managers and team members
- Effectively manages employee relations issues – communicates contractual guidelines as required
- Maintains all HRM memberships
- Monitors and ensures regular performance evaluations, action plans and follow up
- Manages direct reports; monitors develops, evaluates, and holds accountable
- Interfaces effectively and authentically with management at all levels; provides counselling and coaching as needed.
- Keeps abreast of statutory changes and professional development.
- Keeps HR Director and senior managers apprised of any issues.
- Identifies, communicates and develops new plans and programs as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or Bachelor’s degree required and advanced professional certification in human resource management (SPHR, GPHR, CIPD, CIPM or other HR professional certification)
- At least 6 years of experience in human resources management including a minimum of three years cognate experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner
- Demonstrated success as an HR generalist supporting employee groups of 200+ employees in multiple locations within the region or global environment required
- Demonstrated ability to identify, recommend and implement best practice approaches that deliver rapid, consistent, high-quality HR management and service provision in an emergency environment
- Proven abilities to effectively work with local legal counsel and government departments (Ministry of Labor, Immigration etc) to rapidly identify host country legal requirements, for expatriate and national staff, negotiate approvals and constructively resolve HR legal issues.
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who can work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units required
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment and on the deadline; aptitude for problem-solving and decision making needed
- Superb written and verbal communication skills required. Capable of managing conflict and conflicting views.
- Good knowledge of HRIS systems preferred.