Whether in your home or at your place of work, our skilled craftsmen will listen to your dreams and bring your inspiration to life. This makes every design completely unique and every client satisfied to see their personality incorporated into the design.
Warmth, style, and visual appeal are standards Interior Woodworks takes pride in. But what truly defines our work is the commitment to detail, passion to innovate, and genuine enthusiasm to take a raw piece of wood and create a masterpiece. Your Masterpiece.
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Identified KPIs
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
Requirements and qualifications
- 3 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.