ibakatv is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic HR business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a veryattractive remuneration package.
The job holder MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class honours in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Relations or any other Social Sciences discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience from a reputable organization, consulting experience will be valuable. Candidate must be a member: (Associate or Student) of CIPM. Possession of a Master’s degree and other relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
· Coordinate Staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organised and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
· Learning & Development: Preparation of training plan/budget and processing of ITF reimbursement claim.
· Administer Leave Analysis Data Base and provide updates to support leave applications when necessary.
· Administer background checks for new hires prior confirmation.
· Assist with Annual Performance Review spread sheet.
· Support with Annual Salary Review processes.
· Co-ordinate the company’s front office function and driver’s unit.
· Preparation of monthly report on key accountabilities.
· Monthly update on Organogram and changes when necessary.
· Support in Welfare matters –End of the Year Party, Reward & Recognition.
· Ensure compliance with staff handbook.
· Preparation of Introduction letters and letters of invitation for local and international staff as and when necessary.
· Interface with Finance department and Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs) for prompt payment of staff pension contributions.
· Provide information and assistance to staff and supervisors on human resources and work related issues.
· Maintain confidential records of employees.
· Perform other related duties as may be assigned occasionally.
· Strategic Human Resources Management
· Job Descriptions
· Performance review methods and techniques
· Staff training, development and recognition
· Mentoring and coaching
· Emotional Intelligence
· Nigeria Labour Law and Industrial Relations
· ILO standards
· Facilities & Maintenance
Skills and Competencies
· Project management skills are essential
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications;
· Team building skills
· Problem solving skills
· Basic counselling and negotiation skills
· Time management skills
· Outstanding Presentation Skills
· Integrity and confidentiality