Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
- Preparation and insightful analysis of accurate, timely and relevant financial information that provides a value-adding foundation to evaluate business performance and underpins decision making in the plant
- Financial reporting of historical performance
- Financial analysis of manufacturing projects and initiatives
- Analysis of performance, providing insight into root causes of financial issues and recommendations for mitigation and future interventions or changes in strategy
- Delivery of manufacturing reporting, analytics, plans and insights to plant management in accordance with quality standards and timelines as set by the regional team on an ongoing basis
- Product cost planning flow & business process (Plan/Standard Cost Estimate)
- Transfer pricing, value chain analysis Material Price analysis and variance review.
- IBR reconciliation and update for production variance
- Other conversion cost review analysis and reporting.
- Cost Centre cost review and activity type/rate analysis and Cost Centre cost variance versus plan cost and Cost Centre reporting.
- Actual DIOH review, Glide path projection and Inventory tracker.
- Management and review of applicable general ledger transactions and controlling accounting system.
- Monthly manufacturing financial performance reports and analysis for Company & Regional Leadership.
- Analysis and reporting on direct manufacturing financial performance on a monthly basis
- Ensure Company policies and relevant accounting policies are consistently applied in transactions.
- Monthly KPIs Calculations and Monthly Behavioral & Safety Observations requirements.
- Continuous improvement initiatives for Zero Loss Journey and productivity verification and reporting. Monitoring of cost saving projects and impact analysis on financials
- Provide on-the-ground financial support for manufacturing operations issues or identified gaps. Managing and reporting manufacturing cost savings initiatives
- Product pre-launch costing and simulation
- SAP System Testing for change or adopting of new process or business intelligent (BI) reports.
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting/Finance related course
- Professional accounting qualifications an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Works effectively in cross functional team and across cultures
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to explain financial concepts and manage financial processes
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Expert in the use of MS-Excel and SAP
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Proactive business partnering skills
- Efficient and effective communicator with strong stakeholder management in a similar environment.