Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the position above
- Oversee EPC/FEED level engineering, procurement, execution planning through to completion and start up.
- Participates in identification and sourcing and management of long lead equipment,
- Coordinates development of Project Management System deliverables as well as reviews
- Coordinates construction activities, punch-listing and turnover.
- Manage Management of Change process to ensure changes are appropriately reviewed, approved and documented.
- B.Eng in any Engineering or Technical discipline.
- Master qualification, Professional certification/membership of COHEN will be an added advantage.
- 8 -10 years or more experience in facilities and projects engineering planning.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior field engineer in oil/gas industries.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.