Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with technology and business teams to develop and maintain end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery, including drafting requirements, using and testing cases as well as support and escalation plans.
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep teams aligned.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for IT tools, vendors and enterprise operations.
- Lead a team of engineers on the deployment of innovative solutions to streamline & automate critical business processes and maintain Terragon’s corporate IT infrastructure, application services, enterprise software platforms and data pipelines.
- Develop, maintain and drive execution on 3-6 months, 12-18 months and 3-5 year roadmaps along with key operational metrics.
- Ensure system security, data integrity and accuracy of information across the business.
- Design and implement tools/framework to improve productivity and reinforce the security of the corporate infrastructure and IT systems.
- Communicate timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints and progress with key stakeholders quickly and effectively.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time delivery, effective risk management and change management on projects.
- Work in a heterogeneous environment containing diverse operating systems and applications, and make them work well together.
- Architect highly available, scalable, secure systems and Implement IT change management policies to ensure data integrity and system stability.
- Liaise with and offers strategic direction to related governance functions (such as Risk Management, IT, HR, Legal and Compliance) plus senior and middle managers throughout the organization as necessary, on information security matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security risks and control technologies.
- Leads the preparation and the implementation of necessary information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
- Lead the operation, support and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including maintaining our certification against ISO/IEC 27001.
- Design, deploy and maintain network/internet and cloud infrastructure across all office locations.
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug problems where required.
- Manage cross-functional technology projects in a matrixed organization with deep understanding of performance metrics to prioritize for the most business value/impact.
- Drive the continued development of our vendor management framework and manage relationships, contractual commitments, SLAs and governance processes for a set of vendors providing services to Enterprise Engineering.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience building and/or maintaining Enterprise software/hardware systems in Telco, banking, consulting and internet businesses.
- 4+ years experience with setup and configuration of end-user worktools and corporate IT infrastructure.
- Technical expertise around analytical tools, methodologies and design, and build vs buy trade-offs.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure like AWS, azure, Google cloud and file sharing services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud or equivalent.
- Experience with Proven track record and experience in developing information security programs, policies and procedures, including successful implementations in large enterprise environments.
- Strong knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, NIST, CSA and deep knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements/standards, including but not limited to: FERPA, HIPAA, COPPA, and PCI DSS.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies and experience with roadmap prioritization in an agile environment (kanban, scrum, sprints).
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Atlassian Jira, Servicedesk, Asana, Remedy, ServiceNow, Zendesk or equivalent.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques, best practices as documentation.
- Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools. (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlikview, Quicksight)
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience within in a 100+ user environment with ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and technologies.
- Experience deploying and maintaining ERP, MIS and CRM systems within tech or tech-enabled businesses especially online advertising, ecommerce or any other internet business.
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as Apache, Nginx, Squid, DHCP, SSH, DNS,PFSense.
- Extremely sound knowledge of network fundamentals, operational and troubleshooting experience with Layer 2 Switching protocols.
- Experience with VPNs (DVMRP, GRE, IPSec/SSL VPNs,), Wireless (802.1a/b/g/n), Load-Balancing (GLB/SLB) or Multicast (PIM-SM, MSDP, IGMP).
- Able to code or script well in at least one language and ability to rapidly learn new languages, frameworks and APIs.
- Experience in managing relationships with cross-functional partners and IT vendors with sound knowledge of procurement and sourcing processes
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.