Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
- Ensure all documents and drawings are issued on time and site corrections are captured in as built.
- Ensure all design engineering procedures are followed.
- Provide guidance and advice to all within the project discipline stream.
- Develop methods and procedures to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Ensure the latest Rules and requirements are understood by all within the team.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) responsibilities
- Must have vast experience working on FEED to DED in the Oil & Gas industry
- Must be experienced in Turnkey EPCI project.
- Have between 7 to 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 5 years experience in a Gas processing facility project.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.