A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the development and execution of strategic communication plans for different initiatives within the Firm including publication launches, corporate events and seminars, amplification of IoD Nigeria leadership participation in external events, media outreaches, press briefings and so on.
- Supporting the development of written communications such as news releases, media alerts, blogs, social media copy, etc.
- Media monitoring and reporting.
- Identifying of viable external representation opportunities for the Firm and engagement of relevant contact persons.
- Assisting in the creating and curating of content for print and digital platforms, editing and proofreading of Company material and content flow for internal and external channels.
- Participation in event planning and speech writing.
- Supporting communications and project management for IOD Nigeria’s initiatives.
- Supporting the development and execution of internal communication plans for initiatives aimed at driving improved employee engagement.
- Drafting and distribution of daily and ad hoc communications for different divisions and Firm Leaders.
Social Media Communication:
- Assisting with daily communications on the Firm’s corporate social media channels (primarily Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn) and coordinating the editorial calendar with online activity.
- Working with the graphics team to develop relevant accompanying creatives.
- Assisting to drive improved social media presence for IOD Nigeria’s activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Must possess a strong proficiency of the English language, including superior grammar, spelling, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of the use of social media.
- Understanding of the professional services industry is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to comprehend, proofread, and edit a variety of documents with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 35 years of age at the date of application.
- Must have 5 O' level credits (including Math and English) in ONE sitting.
- Must have a minimum of a Second class upper.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme