KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax, and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Ref Number: STSC01
Detailed Job Description
- Provide day-to-day direction in the execution of the project work plan
- Experience developing environmental protection plans for localities
- Deep understanding of global and local trends in environment protection
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Experience in project management
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Experience working with powerpoint is an added advantage
- Strong project management skill
- Strong report writing, communication, and analytical skills.