Job Requirement and Experience:
- Min 10 years of hands-on experience in an Operational Excellence in Industry/Consulting firm.
- Impart training on lean tools and handhold client employees to enable improvements at the client's manufacturing/ service units.
- Improve operations performance through sustainable implementation.
- Support in bringing the promised change through PDCA and SDCA.
- Help clients to achieve a competitive advantage in their industry.
- Implementation of lean practices in manufacturing as well as service sectors in different domains.
- Very good knowledge of Lean Tools (Flow/ TPS, TPM, and Change Management Strategies).
- Engineering Graduate / Diploma in Engineering with PG in Lean/Operations research.
- Strong skills and competencies in Graphics / PowerPoint presentations and Shooting and Editing Video Clips.
- Flair for desk research-based applications or material development.
- Fluency in English.
- Ease in dealing with senior leaders in companies (MD, CEO, Owner).