Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a well Structured Consulting firm requires for immediate employment, qualified individuals to fill the position above.
- The Senior Consultant will play a lead role in the Investment and Business Advisory practice of the business including leading client projects and business development.
- He/she will be delivering on the strategic priorities of the practice.
- Preparation of Feasibility Business Plans and Marketing Study.
- Business/Financial Advisory Services.
- Business Performance Analysis.
- Business research and analysis, including financial analysis
- Participate in client engagements/Business Development
Qualification and Experience
- BSc in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Auditing/Consulting Experience
- Very strong Business Development skill.
- 10 years+ work experience in similar role
- ACCA/ACA is preferred and will be an added advantage.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's.
- Candidates should use the Job Title as the subject of their mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.