We are an indigenous Consulting Firm. We help organisations to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve business performance. We provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services which assist organisations in improving productivity and overall performance. To achieve this goal, the consultant may recommend a variety of strategies to alter the organization's structure or operation methods in ways that result in increased profits, better systems, and improved efficiency.
As a senior Consultant, you’d be leading teams to understand Client issues, identify options for the organisation and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on additional resources to implement solutions.
- Learning about the client's business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs
- Carrying out relevant research and data collection to understand the organisation
- Review internal client company data such as financial statements, payroll information, or existing computer systems
- Interviewing the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Outlining the scope of the work and identifying and mapping out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Determining and communicating the work product or results that will be delivered to the client upon project completion
- Developing and carrying out communications to relevant parties; client stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions
- Preparing reports, business proposals and presentations
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Managing projects and programmes
- Conduct any required training classes for employees at a variety of levels
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Participating in networking activities
- Developing new strategy tools and techniques in areas of specialist expertise.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Consulting/Internal Audit /Audit/ Investigations function in a reputable organisation
- ACA/ACCA/CFE/ACAMS/CISA will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong reporting writing and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and team building skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable with dealing effectively with senior management and managers/staff.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple engagements and tasks
- Intuitiveness and attention to detail
- Must be willing to travel