A firm in the Advertising sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Key implementer of the day to day management of the account to meet deadlines and account objectives. To be an utterly dependable support for the whole team (Client and agency)
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client
- Take part in pitches for new contract.
- Internal communications best practise to ensure that all the “spokes” are appraised of current situation and future requirements.
- Be a knowledge centre on a specific brand (e.g. knowledge accumulation, being the physical repository for all items relevant to that brand, conducting competitor reviews where relevant)
- Financial management of all client and agency expenditure according to the agency’s best practice on individual projects
- Ensure that financial processes are adhered to
- Ensure that the account finances are up to date.
- Enhancing the reputation of the agency with the client through added value initiatives (Unexpected by the client).
Group Head Client Service
Academic Qualification (s):
Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
Must be Yourba female
APCON membership will be an added advantage
Essential Competencies and Experience
Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
Must be able to develop advertising and communication solutions to a variety of client briefs
Ability to conduct research and analyse data
Skills (Social / Business)
Very good understanding of the social media universe and comfortable with communication tools online
Excellent speaking and presentation skills
Interpersonal relations and people management
Years of Experience:
3-5 years in a reputable Advertising Agency
Degree: At least a Bachelor’s Degree
Lekki, Lagos Nigeria