AG Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
- Manage the development of new business solutions such as Transportation, Distribution and Warehousing for clients at regional and national level.
- Lead negotiations of new and major contracts; managing it from drafting, development to execution phase ensuring that all operational and commercial clauses are clearly reflective of actual capacity and business potentials
- Manage client needs as stipulated in the contractual agreements ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded by continually seeking ways to improving the value chain
- Develop & manage fleet of about 300+ trucks with their respective profit and loss accounts
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures and overall motivated workforce to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class logistics solutions for multinationals
- Increase truck availability and turnaround time to enhance profitability level.
- Design a multi-billing system that tracks daily availability, monitor truck routine maintenance as well as track delays at clientele base to maximize profitability
- Establish annual goal and objectives (including stretch targets) in coordination with long & short term corporate objectives through the development of departmental budget
- Explore finance options and manage relationship with the banks for expanding the transportation business that geared towards ensuring best return on investment.
Qualification and Key Competencies:
- Candidate must be a BSc/BEng/HND with a minimum of 10+ years of experience leading teams in logistics and transportation management.
- High-level provision of logistic services to FMCG in moving their products to their distributors
- Demonstrated leadership in implementing programs at a level which keeps domestic transportation aligned to performance targets and drives continuous improvement.
- Possesses sound knowledge and experience in successfully developing and deploying logistics strategies and driving cost-out through disciplined Project Management.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of P&L and operating performance metrics
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.