Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Beverages industry to recruit suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position above.
- Champion and drive brand growth in volume and equity by leveraging understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations and trends. Oversee the development and seamless execution of both short and long-term brand plans.
- Support the delivery of the short and medium term strategic goals of the brand to outperform the competition and delivers against equity targets.
- Monitor the brand and competitive environment, routinely provide performance updates to leadership and stakeholders and proactively recommend changes in direction as required.
- Work with agency and cross-functional partners to develop brand and retail marketing programs and supporting material.
- Identify key business priorities and work with the cross-functional group to bring the brand's marketing efforts to live in the marketplace.
- Ensures excellent and timely implementation of all approved branding activities. Leads cross-functional teams (manufacturing, supply chain, sales etc.) to drive the market implementation of agreed innovation projects from ideation to market execution.
- Oversees the development of all Agency Work Plan/KPIs and coordinates all Marketing Agencies to drive performance.
- Identifies new growth opportunities and develops plans to exploit such opportunities. Develops an in-depth understanding and become an expert in the Nigerian consumer environment.
- Lead the creative development and media deployment of agreed communications. Review of advertising and marketing communication before release.
- Monitor competitor’s activities including the dealer, consumer trends, new launches and recommend appropriate and innovative marketing solutions to be undertaken when/where necessary.
- Liaise with the digital manager to develop activation plans to deliver against brand objectives, define, influence, align and coordinate plans, drive synergy and efficiency against the overall brand/business objectives.
- Enforces brand usage guidelines and applies project management practices in overseeing the execution of brand marketing programs.
- Manage the budget for advertisement and promotional activities. Oversee the brand performance analysis to measure return on investment.
- Bachelor's Degree in mass communication, marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years cognate experience with the last 5 years in managerial position.
- Sound Knowledge of Brand Marketing, market intelligence and Agency Management.
- Good understanding of Digital/ Social media marketing.
- Ability to deploy Project management skill into planning and execution of branding and marketing activities.
- Excellent communications and people management skill.
- Negotiation and decision making skill.
- Ability to influence and convince prospects.