Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Payroll audit and review of wages and salary control account in line with general ledger
- Expenses, advances and I.O.U's audit
- Zonal audit, which includes cash, stock, sales and debtors' audit
- Stock taking exercise and checking of stok related documents to ascertain genuineness, existence and adequacy of treatment in the relevant books
- Witnessing delivery of raw materials at the point of delivery and other adhoc tasks/investigations as may be commissioned by the management.
- HND, B.Sc in Accounting
- Age: 30 - 35 years of age
- Over 5 years of experience in Auditing.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected] with "Application for Senior Audit Officer" as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.