A Senior Associate is required in a law firm.
· Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements properly.
· Represent the firm in commercial contract negotiations with customers and/or suppliers.
· Draft standard provisions for high-risk contractual terms
· Provide a definite and clear sense of direction of the firm through identifiable focal areas.
· Assist in representation in litigation proceedings
Candidates should display the following:
· Good Ethics
· Commercial awareness
· Depth in Corporate Governance
· Good communication skills
· Good research skills
· High level of Confidence
Requirements and Experience.
· Bachelor of Laws (LLB) & BL; Masters in Law can also be an added advantage.
· Work experience in a first tier law firm will be an added advantage.
· Must have completed NYSC.
· Experience in capital market transactions.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] stating Senior Associate as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 9th November 2018