- Drafting commercial agreements which include memoranda of incorporation, shareholders' agreements, national vendor finance agreements, repurchase agreements, share exchange agreements, notional vendor finance agreements, implementation agreements, intercompany loan agreements.
- Managing various transactions including drafting of transaction documents, term sheets, subscription agreements, sale of shares agreements and sale of business agreements;
- Initiate and effectively coordinate and facilitate Corporate Commercial transactions. Negotiate contracts, ensure financial success and monitor quality of service delivery on all client transactions.
- Provide quarterly reports/updates on successful Client’s transaction revenue to the Management Team when required. Researching law and drafting opinions;
- Understand client business and maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within target client organizations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- LLB Degree
- Minimum of 4 years corporate commercial working experience in a reputable law firm
- Transactional Experience in at least 2 of the following practice areas (Finance, M&A, Capital Markets, Private Equity, Technology, and Infrastructure)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Legal Research competencies
- Rain-making capabilities
- An MBA or foreign language proficiency will be an added advantage
- Excellent negotiation, team building, and presentation skills
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills