- Conduct research to support the development and implementation of the Nightlife department’s strategy.
- Support the translation, documentation and update of the department’s strategic direction and business objectives into day to day action plans.
- Monitor the competitive environment globally and locally to identify on an ongoing basis strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and make recommendation to management.
- Maintain, and update relevant component list, policies and processes to execute project deliverable to schedule, budget and performance goals.
- Develop concepts and business case and projections for new business ideas.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Develop innovative answers to business challenges.
- A good degree
- At least 7 years’ experience working in a consulting firm.
- Good research skills.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be social and outgoing.