We seek an exceptional,& first-rate Senior Analyst who will be responsible for providing high level analytical and administrative support to a fast-paced Executive. The ideal candidate will leverage& Expert, Engaging, Enterprising and Inclusive growth ’ approaches in their daily endeavor and will have a rich depth of analytical skills and administrative experience. Experience from working across large organizations with complex hierarchies and having a keen interest in the development challenges, opportunities, and solutions &; for Nigeria will be an advantage; plus having a real interest in working in a fast-paced development-focused environment.
- Financial, Investment, and Economic Modelling and Reporting
- Research and develop executive briefs, proposals and presentations on demand
- Reporting and analysis of relevant social, economic and investment data: providing regular updates for audience, specific sector and regional/national reports.
- Executive Time, Schedule and Appointment management
- Correspondence management
- Secretariat and administrative support
- Administrative coordination and liaison with corporate areas of the Department
What you should have:
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in public sector
- Robust experience developing presentations and project briefs on demand and with short notice
- Flexible - in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive “can-do” spirit
- Natural ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Independent - you will be able to work under limited direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions
- Team player - able to thrive in a team setting with a willingness to help others
- Self-starter - know when to trust your instincts and when to ask for help
- Problem solver - you will be able to actively find a creative solution efficiently and proactively
- Trustworthy - must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information
- Professional demeanor and comfortable working with executives and VIPs
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Good working knowledge of the key analytical tools used in economic and / or development policy.
- 5 years proven trade or economics experience, ideally in Nigeria.
- Good skills in using Excel to manipulate and present data.
- Evidence of ability to work with external stakeholders.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Can also execute briefs (Analysis or Field Work) without supervision.
- Excellent Documentation Skills; Concept Notes, Proposals, Presentations & Spreadsheets.
- Excellent Research and analysis skills
- Excellent Coordination, Scheduling Skills.
- Manage prompt delivery of critical Tasks on behalf of the Executive.
- Experienced, self driven and can execute Independently.
- Can deliver presentations and represent the executive.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Willing to travel
We are looking for a confident and capable Senior Analyst to thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you will need to balance competing priorities and demonstrate sound judgment.
You will be experienced in providing executive support and have a track record in providing a first-class service.
You will need to demonstrate the enthusiasm and drive needed to flourish in a fast-moving team.
The successful candidate will be able to use initiative and good judgment to support the work of the Principal and the wider team.
You must be a strong team player with a flexible approach and excellent administrative and interpersonal skills.
You will also have excellent oral and written communication skills, be detail-focused and capable of working effectively to meet tight deadlines. Ideally, you will have experience of working in an investment or development-focused organization.