Value Seeds Limited is an indigenous crop seed production solution and development Company incorporated in 2009. The Company is engaged in seed research, multiplication, processing and distribution of hybrids and seeds of improved varieties. We are focused on increasing farmers’ yields, nutrition, and livelihood. Our products offerings are two-fold: field crops and vegetables with technology dissemination.
The Company has a wide range of seeds that have become popular with farmers and agro-inputs dealers in Nigeria. Our focus field crops are Maize, Rice, Soybean, Cowpea, Millet, Sorghum, Cassava and Wheat. Vegetables include tomato, okra, onion, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, hot pepper, sweet pepper, watermelon, carrot, amaranthus, and spices.
- M.Sc in Agronomy
- Relevant work experience of managing fields up to 1,000 hectares
- B.Sc Agronomy with a good number of years of experience can also be considered.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent research skills
- Field mapping skills
- Patience and resilience
- Good communication skills
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Driving skills with a valid 5 years Class D or E driver’s license.