- Ensure that the financial records of the Company are
accurately managed and kept.
- To develop and sustain an efficient and effective Financial
System for the organisation.
- Handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all the
accounting data of the company and using same to provide the quantitative
information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash
flows of the Company.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in
Finance or Accounting
- Professional Qualification (ICAN/ACCA)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work
- Minimum of 2 years Supervisory
- High level of Integrity
Age: 25 - 30