- To maintain accounting records in good order for several entities and assist Head of Accounts in performing statutory accounting transactions, resolution of tax and statutory and internal audits.
- Active preparation of the statutory financial closing on a monthly frequency and close monitoring of treasury needs and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly schedules in respect of withholding tax payable to Vendors.
- Relevant experience in an International Company and ACCA/ICAN certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamix AX is a plus.
- Send your CV using the position applied for as the subject via [email protected]up.com
- You must fill the Application Form before sending your CV please, otherwise, your application will be rejected.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.