Job ID: HRD42725
- Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity.
- Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Process Automation and Instrumentation Business.
- You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate solutions and value proposition.
- You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
- You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
- Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
- Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Willingness to travel
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment