Value Seeds Limited is an indigenous crop seed production solution and development Company incorporated in 2009. The Company is engaged in seed research, multiplication, processing and distribution of hybrids and seeds of improved varieties. We are focused on increasing farmers’ yields, nutrition and livelihood. Our products offerings are two-fold: field crops and vegetables with technology dissemination. The Company has a wide range of seeds that have become popular with farmers and agro-inputs dealers in Nigeria. Our focus field crops are Maize, Rice, Soybean, Cowpea, Millet, Sorghum, Cassava and Wheat. Vegetables include tomato, okra, onion, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, hot pepper, sweet pepper, watermelon, carrot, amaranthus and spices.
- Seed Technologist with at least 2- 3 years experience
- Knowledge of the Quality Management System.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Proven supervisory experience.
- Ability to apply conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry samples, supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Flexibility to work under seasonal time constraints.