Reports To: Concierge Office - Department: Security and Outdoors
We seek reliable security operatives who have untarnished records, that’s required to work in a high value environment, be able to work well on their own and within a team and be flexible to work long shifts. They will be directly responsible for our guest and facility safety, providing a pro-active professional onsite security presence for crime prevention– working with housed security agent’s/police officers, and liaising with the external security providers within our district to ensure maximum security
in and around our facility and neighborhood.
- Ensure all round security protection of our building, undertaking patrols and inspections.
- Offer gate entry (meet and greet service), based on our standard or customer service.
- Monitor CCTV checks and daily routinely carry out internal and external patrols of our facility
- Knows all in house safety systems, emergency procedures, and muster points, and is aware of all fire and accident prevention policies.
- Remain vigilant to all aspects of security and report any breaches or issues to the manager and
- jointly escalate to security agencies in the case of an emergency.
- Organizing and control of security passes for drivers, vendors and visitors
- Managing access control to the property and the garden area
- Ensure all Security Policies and Procedures are followed
- Carry out other specific assigned tasks and duties
- Follow through all security emergency procedures
- Car Park Management
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies are adhered
- Operate and use professionally and safely all security devices, metal detectors, tazers. etc
- Alarm Monitoring, de-activating and activating alarms, and unlocking and locking facility entrance gates, monitor garden external barriers to ensure that no unauthorized personnel or hazards are on site.
- Maintain and clean the gatehouses and its restroom facilities.
- Enforcing our no loitering stance and inappropriately parked vehicle rules.
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Has acquired formal education at any level –– relevant professional qualifications and guard/security working experience is desired. Ex-security services experience a plus
- Previous security awareness, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficiency with computers and monitors, including CCTV
- Awareness of customer service principles and practices
- Good communication skills, friendly, polite and well-presented in official uniforms at all times.
- Punctual with strong work ethics, honesty and integrity.
- Ability to project a professional image
- Incident reporting skills
- An awareness of health,safety and basic fire fighting Knowledge
- Any First Aid training would be an advantage
All successful candidates must be willing to provide 2 character references and a police check report for the last 5 years in any city they have resided.