Arksego Nigeria Limited seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Develop & Implement security policies, protocols and procedures and maintain security standards
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents & breaches
- Investigate the resolve all issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyse data to form proposals for improvements (implementation of new technology)
- Proven experience in security operations management
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment e.g. CCTV
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable
Key Performance Indices:
- Leadership & Navigation
- Completion Rate: Analyze security requirements with 100% achievement on sites to be visited.
- Response Time: Measuring response time with ultimate efficiency and responding within the Agreed-Upon time
- First-Time Fix Rate: Proper assessment of sites and locations to limit additional or multiple units response
- Customer Satisfaction & Relationship Management: Track customers queries to provide useful metrics for quality service delivery
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in a similar role and industry.
- Professional Qualifications or Certifications in security
- IT Tools
- Highly proficient in the use of Ms Office