The Dexterity Group is a media company with a consuming passion for World Class Quality. Whether it is providing the best of content, entertainment, information and education to our viewers and readers, or having mutually rewarding and transparent relationships with all our stakeholders, The Dexterity Group has a consuming passion for World Class Quality.
- We are looking for an observant and experienced Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and the protection of our staff and visitors.
- The candidate will patrol, stand guard, and be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
- The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
- Patrol office premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion, maintain order and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder, investigate disturbances and acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows after the end of daily operations
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before the arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Ensure the generators are adequately fuelled at all times and also carry out generator power on/off duties
- Applicant Location - Must reside in Ibadan
- Proven experience as a private security officer or a retired enforcement officer
- Knowledge of guidelines for area security and public safety, excellent surveillance and observation skills and familiarity with report writing.
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.