Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guard
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Performance evaluation for the various security service providers within the zone
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (eg an implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Bachelor's/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 40-45yrs
- Previous experience /membership of the Nigerian Police Force or any arm of the Military or State Security Service is highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Applicants should send their CV's using the position and location (Lagos) as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.