- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guard
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Performance evaluation for the various security service providers within the zone
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. an implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Bachelor's degree/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 40-45 years
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.