Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Analyze sales figures and prepare reports based on specific parameters.
- Liaise with the Field Sales Managers to procure information/feedback and prepare summary for the HOS.
- Coordinate schedules, manage correspondence for the HOS.
- Prepare presentations, letters, memos, reports and dispatch as appropriate.
- Manage flight bookings for the Sales team.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Ordinary National Diploma (minimum Lower Credit) in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience in similar capacity.
The person must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have good organization and project management skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.Good analytical and numeric skills.