Nile University of Nigeria is a world-class university located in the heart of Nigeria, Abuja. Our university community is composed of robust, hardworking, friendly and committed staff from different nationalities all over the world that work tirelessly to help our teeming students actualize their dreams
- The candidates must possess a B.Sc or its equivalent in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Division, must be a fresh graduate. Candidates with three years work experience as a secretary or administrative staff might be considered.
- Proficient in computer skills - Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media etc.
- Have the propensity to cope with pressure, deadline and multitasking,
- Possess very good communication skills
- Possess excellent command of written and spoken English and candidates must reside in Abuja.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.