Reporting Manager: MD/CEO’s
Handle incoming mails as well as other materials and reports to Managing Director/CEO
Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
Assist in providing all supporting documents, information and other reports as assigned by Managing Director/CEO
Responsible for all secretarial duties and administrative tasks all correspondences and other documents as assigned by Managing Director
Attend meetings and take minutes of meetings
Maintain MD/CEO agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
Manage the daily functions of an office
Respond to all inquiries
Confirm appointments with clients
- BSc. / HND Any social science related course.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ proven experience as secretary or similar administrative role related to the position:
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- knowledge of office management
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Honest/ sincere and trustworthy
- Must be able to keep data and documents organized and accessible.