- Candidate must possess 2 years active teaching and cognate experience in Nursery and primary sections
- BEd/BSc (Ed)/BA(Ed.) With a. Minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Proven successful teaching experience in the nursery or primary
- TRCN Membership Certificate or an evidence of on-going registration
- Proficiency in Microsoft package
- Essential Values, Behaviors and Attitudes:
- creativity ingenuity
- Team spirit
- Strong speaking and listening skills
- Strong motivational skills
- Versatile and Sensitive
- Passionate about students' achievement
- Have a flair for working with young people
- Ensuring high standards of discipline among students
- Assisting with school events/extracurricular activities
- Maintaining a good relationship with all stakeholders in the school community vis a vis students, teachers, parents and non-teaching staff
- plan, prepare and deliver instructions in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy for Education and regulations of the organization
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in every day life
- Over and above all, the teacher is a role model to the students.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.