- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core government guidelines into each class curriculum.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better.
- Provide guidance to the school’s network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school a better place.
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of a Degree in Education or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Education Industry.
- Commitment to creating a productive educational experience.
- Proven history in improving teacher performance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.