A reputable school seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counselling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counsellors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- National and International curricular experience in a similar setting
- Max. Exper. 5yrs ( Min.3yrs in a particular setting)
- Qualification: First Degree
- Salary: Competitive + Incentives