LeadHire Limited - Our client in the educational sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Undertaking reception duties including answering telephone and responding to queries and enquiries.
- Dealing with visitors where appropriate on behalf of the Headteacher/Principal
- Taking notes at ad-hoc meetings as required
- Providing administrative support for examinations and attendance including data inputting
- Undertaking general financial administration
- Ordering supplies and equipment/maintain stock and classroom resources and arrange repair where necessary
- Assisting in the clerical arrangements for trips/school events
- Responsible for pupil admissions - recording data/liaison other schools/class lists/timetables/management information and statistics returns
- Other assigned duties.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any discipline, preferably those with background in education
- Minimum of 2 years in school administration.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.